Terms and conditions
Orders & Conditions of purchase
– Purchases made before 16.00 (local danish hours) on workdays (mon-fri) are shipped the same day, and estimated shipping time is within 3-6 workdays within Denmark.
– Purchases made after 16.00, on weekends or holidays are handled as soon as possible the next workday.
– After purchase a confirmation email is sent, and further information regarding shipping details will be available through the carrier company.
– the customer has the right to withdraw the purchase within 14 days of receiving their goods.
– for purchases from abroad the customer may be subject to other customs rules and conditions. this is the customers own responsibility.
– ordered items are sent in custom OXUM packaging.
– OXUM cannot be held responsible for any possible delays on the package distributers end.
– unless the product is defect or damaged, shipping costs are covered by the customer.
– refund for returned items happens as soon as the returned item(s) have been received in the same condition as the customer received them.
– the customer is responsible for returning the product in the same condition as received. hereby the customer is also responsible for packing the product safely for shipping.
– Only un-used items in original packaging can be returned.
– 2 years guarantee on all out products.
o applies from date of purchase.
o does not apply for ælder ikke for normal wear due to use of product or general almindeligt brugsslid eller generel
degradation due to use.
o warranty claims require proof of purchase (receipt) and description of the problem / defect in the goods received.
o contact us on mail for warranty claims – attach order number/ receipt number and date of purchase.
In store policies
– OXUM does not refund products bought physically in our store. Instead we can offer you a voucher, so you may exchange your piece for something else.
– At OXUM we exchange with a smile within 30 days of purchace, as long as the product is unused, in its original packaging and in the same condition as it was purchased. All we need from you is a receipt / proof of purchase.
Giftcards & vouchers
– Our giftcards and vouchers are valid 5 years from the purchace date and with receipt / proof of purchase.
– Giftcards and vouchers can not be renewed.
– Should you redeem your giftcard this must be done in our store, and the full amount must be exchanged for goods. it is not possible to receive any part of that amount in cash or transfers.
All our pieces are made in sterling silver or 18-22 carat gold. Our gold plated pieces are made from sterling silver and
coated with between 14-22 carat gold depending on the piece.
We use natural precious or semi-precious gemstones.
– at OXUM we offer reparations. If your reparation is subject to warranty claim, follow instructions above.
– if you are interested in having a piece repaired, drop by our store or send us a mail with a picture and description of the problem. We will reply, informing you on if and how the piece can be repaired, along with an asesment of the price. From there, you can send your jewellery to our store where the repair will be done and a more precise asesment of price will be given. The repair will not be initiated before we receive approval of the price in writing from the customer.
– unless your repair is subject to warranty claim, the customer must pay shipping costs.
– in the event that your piece needs repair due to manufacture defects, quality or production defect, all costs are covered by OXUM. This applies as long as the product’s warranty period has not expired.
if you wish to have something special produces, you are welcome to drop by our store or contact us on e-mail or phone. we will then get back to you as soon as possible, and do all we can to meet your needs.
No personal information, that is registered on our website, will at any time be shared, sold or accessible by any third party. All information is stored securely and is only available to our trusted employees.
Oxum Fine Arts & Jewellery
Sankt Peders STræde 33
Representet by: Misha Elizabeth Keller
Phone: +45 2814 2871
CVR & VAT
cvr number: 39223805
vat number: DK39223805
Cookies & Catches